THE PURPLE ROSE OF CAIRO




Watch the segment and check who says these lines in.


T - Tom

R - Rita

C - Cecilia



1. ( ) I was in an Egyptian Tomb

2. ( ) I'll wait for that glass at the Copacabana

3. ( ) It's nothing, I'll be OK.

4. ( ) Draw my bath.

5. ( ) I can't wait to get out of these clothes.

6. ( ) I am very impressed.

7. ( ) You've been here all day.

8. ( ) This is the fifth time you're seeing this.

9. ( ) Come here quickly

10. ( ) Who are you?

11. ( ) I'm free.

12. ( ) What's going on?


Now rewrite the sentences above, using reported speech:

Example:

1. Tom said (that) he was in an Egyptian tomb.

2...........................................
3..........................................
4..........................................
5..........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment